I Know It's Been A Long Time...

Hi readers... whoever you are, if you're out there.

Sincerest apologies for taking a good 3½ months to get back here. I've been feeling pretty uninspired to log in/post here b/c of 1) writer's block and 2) personal troubles that I have nor the time/energy to go into. But I promise I haven't given up on this.

I'm also sad that Donny [http://donny-mindswideopen.blogspot.com] has done away with his blog, b/c he put up some pretty good posts. Why that blog is now gone is anyone's guess. But he'll be missed... at least by me. Poor thing, suffered so much to the point that he didn't really trust anyone. But I wish him the best, whoever he is.

Sincerely,

-Aliccia*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Television Makeup Commercial (Advert) with Illuminati Symbolism...

The Judgments of the Tribulation (and Why It Matters to Christians)

Jennifer Hudson's Weight Watchers Points Plus Commercial(s)... Along w/ a little Illuminati Symbolism